FOUNDER & MASTER TRAINER
1) Yoga Trainer affiliated with Yoga Alliance (USA) – ERYT500 Trainer
2) Stott Pilates Instructor - Injury & Special Population (Rehabilitation)
3) Yoga Anatomy Teacher trainer
4) Certified Spinal Manual Therapist (Perth Western Australia)- specializing on Physio-Exercises, Spine manipulation and Nerve rehabilitation
5) Myofascia Trigger Point & Advanced Movement Release Therapist @ IICT (International Institute of Complementary Therapists associate member)
6) Yoga Alliance Yin Yoga Trainer
7) IAYT Affiliated
8) Corporate Trainer for Stress Release.
1) Les Mills certified Body Balance AIM
2) Les Mills Certified Body Pump AIM
3) Les Mills Certified CXWORX
Our Founder, James Wong has almost 18 years of experience in the health and fitness industry. His fitness journey started off from Les Mills programs, Stott Pilates, and Yoga teaching and on top of that he furthered his education in Applied Science in Physiotherapy and Manual Therapy.
As of today, James is a renowned Functional Yoga Anatomist & Scoliosis Specialist recognized by our Health & Yoga industry. His Yoga School and himself are also affiliated as a member of International Association of Yoga Therapist (IAYT). Specialized in Scoliosis Management; his courses goes in depth on scoliosis management with Yoga & Pilates exercises and trains you how to practice yoga from the Functional perspective-Skeletal Variation, Fascia motion & Manual Therapy. As a manual therapist in practice; he applies his rehabilitation skills into his yoga trainings which changes one’s perspective towards practicing yoga.
Also known as Asia’s top Postural Guru or the Anatomy Man; James research on the human biomechanics & researches on Scoliosis children and adults has been a biggest part of his life. He applies the functionality of the body anatomy into developing a yoga pose in a safe and effective way for people whom has past or current injuries; especially those with scoliosis. He always emphasise Ahimsa (Safety and No harm) in class that it is not about forcing ourselves into a pose but it is the joy and journey of understanding our human body and limitations and how we work towards minimising the limitation in our body without injuries. Some of us maybe born flexible but lack of control and some needs to work their way into flexibility with functional approach. All requires time to cultivate, both strength in the mind, wisdom and physique in doing a yoga pose. He has ultimately changed the whole facelift of yoga to another level of education.
Over the decade, he has trained a strong team to help grow his teachings and he has designed programs such as Airflow Yoga & Restorative, Power Flow, Spinal Yoga wheel, Hot Yoga & Pilates to benefit members in his studio.
Over the years, his schedules are mainly occupied by trainings and designing new programs; nevertheless we will be having him to teach his Master Classes on occasional basis. So stay tune for more!